DB Monitor - Measurement hosting managed by Newsteo - Configuration modifications
- Your measurements are hosted in the Newsteo Cloud (hosting done by Newsteo)
- You use the DB Monitor software to view your measurements
Operation to perform
- Launch the DB Monitor software by clicking the appropriate icon
- Click on the top left of the menu File / Open Database
- Change settings highlighted in yellow:
- Hostname: db.newsteo-webmonitor.com
- HTTP Encapsulation : checked
- Port: 443
- Click on Check connection
If the connection is successful, click Save. Otherwise, check the entered parameters.
Did you find this article helpful?